Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Prepare for Autumn

Among four seasons, I love autumn and spring. Autumn is a season for harvest; and spring is a season for hope. Moreover, the two seasons always have mild weather, which is not hot or cold. And now the hot summer has gone, and the cool autumn is coming. So in this cozy season, I have to choose warm ensemble for myself. I will invite some friends to go shopping and enjoy the fresh air of autumn. If I can buy some satisfying clothes, I'll be happy all the day.

I'd like to have a nice holiday in autumn. My friends and I prepare together for our autumn tour. Every time we will talk about it when we met. I'll tell them what I have prepared or they'll tell me to add some necessary things. I have to write souvenirs that I have to buy during my tour. I feel excited as if this is the first time I plan for my tour. Actually everyone can understand such exciting things. We have to work hard to earn money to support ourselves, but we still feel energic if we can enjoy such a fantastic tour after the hard work. This is not a business tour and its only goal is to relax your weary bodies, so you will be very comfortable. And I like this peaceful and comfy mood.

Besides distinctive souvenirs, I also love to take photos. So a good camera is a necessity. I like to visit new places and find its culture and history. And in the autumn, leaves turn to yellow, and what picturesque scenes! Photos can witness my happy memory forever. I always take picture together with my friends, and it proves our friendship and we can talk about it when we get old.

After this autumn tour, I'll plan for next tour. But I will keep the happy memory of every tour in my life. I think they are more precious than souvenirs. And I'll also cherish the time which spent with my dearest friends. Life is also a tour, and memory makes it unique and unforgettable.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment