Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Hiking Boots To Wear

Best hiking boots is crucial if you plan on hiking for long distance or short distance in the country area. Not only comfortable to your feet, but your health is a critical factor in mind when choosing the best hiking boots for you.

Let me tell you a story. About 150 miles into my Pacific Crest Trail A section of C walk, I started a little pain in the ball of my left foot to go through my big toe. It soon spread to my left foot and began to crawl across the width of the foot. I noticed at the point and thought I bruised my first metatarsal (bone just behind the toes.) The more miles I walk how painful it was. I had two days of walking until I done to Idyllwild and was able to take a break.


I had planned to walk another 140 miles down to section B and C of the article, but it was clear that the boots I wore were not the best hiking boots for me. Because I was on vacation, I was only two weeks before my return to work.

So I decided to leave the road and my foot to heal. I was very disappointed.
If I would have bought the best shoes for me, I probably would not be in this situation. For my walk, I had a lot of emphasis on getting the big three (backpack, sleeping bag and shelter) and because of limited budget, I did not get the right shoes  for the hiking .

I love hiking so much and enjoying nature is my number one past time activities. . I have been walking since I'm barely able to walk. It started with popular trail in Netherland, family trips outdoors, the Boy Scouts of the United States Marine Corp Infantry. I literally walked in every climate and place, and have flat feet and bad knees because of hiking to very chalengging place.  It took me more than5 weeks for the pain to subside .

As you can see in my story, choosing the best hiking boots for you is important  if you want to walk in comfort and that's what this article, Best hiking boots, is all about. Not only is it essential to long distance walks, but also for short walks.

Best hiking boots will ensure you enjoy the overall hiking experience. Don't let a simple mistake affect you enjoy your hiking by not getting the best hiking boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment